Join fellow parishioners this Lent to discuss Sunday's Gospel and reading which relate to the Sunday scriptures. No scripture knowledge required!
Take the next step in your journey towards deeper communication with God, richer understanding of the scriptures, and heightened sense of belonging with fellow parishioners by joining a Saint Clement Anchoring Our Faith group this Lent. Small group participation is among the most important ways in which we as Christians can increase engagement with our faith, with our parish, and with the world around us. Increased engagement, in turn, means a life with more meaning, lived more fully each day.
Throughout Lent, groups of six to 12 parishioners will gather each week to pray and reflect on readings from the scriptures. Material will be available to guide your weekly discussions. Days and times hve already been created, but don't let that stop you from starting a group that might better meet your own schedule!
- Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. | February 15, 22, and March 1, 8, 15, and 22
- Thursdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. | February 15, 22, and March 1, 8, 15, and 22
- Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | February 18, 25, and March 4, 11, 18, and 25
- Tuesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. | February 20, 27, and March 6, 13, 20, and 27
- Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. | February 21, 28, and March 7, 14, 21, and 28